· Style/comb the hair gently with a paddle brush.
· When washing the hair, wash in a downward direction, toward the tip, in order to keep the cuticles intact, instead of rubbing in every other direction.
· Usual shampoo is too harsh for the hair and can make it brittle, we therefore recommend you use a conditioning shampoo to lock in the natural moisture and shine. Only brush wet hair when with conditioner.
· After rinsing, do not blow dry the hair, let it air dry.
· When your hair is dry, do not apply oil moisturisers as this will make it heavy and oily. You can apply only a drop or two of natural shine serums. Just that little!
· We recommend conditioning the hair before installation, as this defines the curls and moisturises the hair for a longer period.
· Only use water to style your hair, while running your fingers through the curls. Using a brush will destroy the curls.
· Overnight, place your wig on a wig stand as the stand will help keep its shape
· After washing, squeeze it before air drying. Do not wring it or the base of your wig could become mis-shaped and dry funny.
Thank you for shopping with us!!!